Balance the diet of your pet to a healthy 5:1 Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio and help your pet get healthy from the inside out.
- support health & wellbeing
- support joint & muscle health
- support cognitive performance
- support healthy skin and coat condition
- support fertility and reproductive processes
- support gastro-intestinal health
- support a healthy immune system
- support a healthy heart
Omega was scientifically formulated to provide natural, high-quality ingredients containing essential long chain Omega fatty acids, which evidence.based research has shown contribute to and support the immune system and overall health. Most pets' diets are high in Omega 6 (pro-inflammatory) and low in Omega 3, this formula is designed to produce the correct Omega 3/6 ratio for most diets.
The Omega-3 fatty acids alpha-linoleic acid (ALA9, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are important fatty acids for dogs, cats and other animals because EPA and DHA cannot be made in the body. This is why EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids. They must be obtained from the correct supplementation.
OmegaPro is intended as a daily supplement to provide essential omega fatty acids and their precursors.
- Golden Flaxseed - ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
- Omega-3 fatty acids - EPA + DHA
Add Omega powder to your pet's daily meals.
Small dog (<5-12kg) / Cat
- 1 -1.5 scoops
Medium dog (12-25kg)
- 1.5 - 2 scoops
Large dog (25-50+ kg)
- 2 - 4 scoops